Here are some observations from the end of the puppies' fourth week and beginning of their fifth week of life:
- pups started to follow humans and demand attention from humans
- they acquired depth perception and with it, an ability to climb down a step rather than fall off a step
- they were introduced to kibble (mushed up at first and now whole kibble softened from being soaked in hot water)
- their physical abilities have greatly improved - boy, can they run fast now & they can now climb up on things!
- they quickly mastered the ability to eat from a bowl
- they are beginning the process of being house trained
- they also learned to:
- eat by themselves rather than in a group
- lap water from a bowl and a water bucket
I will sift through the over 400 pictures and videos taken of the pups the last couple of days and try to post some tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!