14 July 2012

More 2003 litter "birthday" pics

The 2003 litter one of my favourites largely because of the wonderful sire, my beloved Sasha, and my lovely dam Nova.  They were among two of my favourite Vizslas and Sasha is my all-time fav male.  The ten puppies (yes!) in this litter all have exceptional temperaments, fantastic abilities, are very intelligent and have lovely conformation.  So far, all 10 puppies from this litter, which recently turned 9 years old, are alive and very healthy.   Here are recent (within a year) photos of 3 more from the litter: Hudson, Zsofi and Rachel.

HUDSON

Hudson at the cottage (Summer 2011), age 8



ZSOFI


Zsofi and her owner Jill

Zsofi catching some ZZZzzzz's, age almost 9

RACHEL
Varazs Kiralyi Szepseg CGC


Rachel summer of 2011, age 8

Rachel enjoying the cottage


No comments:

Post a Comment