4 August 2008

Agility

I was going to buy a small tunnel for the pups but instead, dragged out my regulation agility tunnel to see if they would run through it. Well, these pups seem to love to explore anything new because it wasn't long before they were racing through it. I kept extending the length & then made a bend in it which didn't faze them at all.



Later I dragged out my regulation-sized teeter board and set it up on some a low pipe underneath so it would tip up/down a few inches. These puppies adapted so quickly and weren't at all frightened of the teeter moving! They just love this equipment.

3 comments:

  1. Those little rascals are quite brave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky. I don't have a tunnel or a teeter yet. Just jumps & weaves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google "Pac-N-Go" for portable agility tunnels & chutes to buy something portable. I bought the teeter-base from a company on E-bay & just purchased the lumber for the plank locally; sanded & painted it regulation colours. Teeter didn't cost me much at all.

    ReplyDelete