31 December 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all of my puppy buyers, past and present and to all my Blog followers and visitors!  May you have a wonderful 2013 filled with love, happiness, prosperity and good health.  And if you're a dog - lots of treats, pats, walks, runs and qualifying scores and titles!

Each year on this day, I always remember our first litter as it was born on December 31, 1992.  It produced my 'heart' dog - Sasha who was with me for over 15 years.  He would have been 20 years old today.   He and his brothers Jiggs, Jazz, Marco and sisters Zoe and Kat are still deeply missed by their owners.  Happy Birthday Sasha!

Sasha at 14 years old 

Mom Nekah with her six babies.

L-R Sasha, sire Buster and Jiggs

Sasha

1 comment:

  1. The pic of Nekah with the pups reminds me of the pic of Stella nursing on her back with her litter. It is nice you have lots of wonderful memories to cherish. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete