26 October 2008

Nova's grandkids turn 4

Happy Birthday to Nova's grandkids: Rodaidh, Okos, Drake, Genmai, Ramses, Polo and Pia who turned 4 years old on October 23. The mom of these Vizslas is Nova's daughter Shandy (CH Varazs Artemis Vizsandy CD, AGN, AGI, RA (CARO), CGN) who is a sister to our Miska. Most of these Vizslas live on the west coast of Canada and so we haven't met any of them in the flesh. But best wishes for many, many more birthdays to come and lots of wiggles and licks from the Varazs Vizsla clan here in Ontario.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Sylvia,
    I am Ramses owner, and really appreciate this. I will be sending some pictures soon on Nova's grandpup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to seeing some recent photos of Ramses. Chrissie sends me periodic news of Shandy's kids and I am always happy to hear how the Vizsla grandkids are doing. I hope everyone lives long, healthy and happy lives like their grand-dad Sasha (into his 16th year) and grand-ma Nova (9) and great-grandma Bree (11). Big hugs!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sylvia,

    Chrissie just connected me to this site, so I thought I'd post a note on how much we love Polo. He's a handsome fellow, attentive and loving, alert and active. Will send pictures of him so that you can see the family resemblance! Hope all's well with you - Judith Arato

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear from you Judith. I hope Polo looks like his handsome grand-dad, Sasha & grand-uncle Marco, and that he will live as long as Sasha. Hugs to Polo.

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete