6 October 2008

Happy 4th month!

Our Miska-Ozzie puppies turn 4 month old today. It's incredible to think that these now 24-25 pound Vizslas could fit in the palm of my hand a mere 16 weeks ago when they were born on June 16.

I noticed that Diva has lost her two upper front teeth so teething has now begun. The other puppies will follow suit soon. Diva and Quest (Miss Yellow and Mr Green) continue to be smart, gorgeous puppies, with lovely movement, deep chests, great temperaments and abilities. Likewise with Blaze (Mr Blue) for whom his owners just sent me some photos.
http://photoshare.shaw.ca/view/4019687269-1223253918-39931/0
Blaze is just a wonderful puppy and so handsome! I miss him a lot. Well, truthfully, I miss all the puppies.

Andras (Mr Red) is doing well, and adjusting to life with two older Vizslas. The local health unit in California where Andras lives is quite obsessive/compulsive about a puppy not being vaccinated yet for rabies because of a local problem with rabies in bats but I told his owners that as long as he avoids bats, they should be getting him out and about because the socialization window will be starting to close soon. His appointment for rabies vaccine is tomorrow.

I hope to see Gunner (Mr Black) and Piper (Miss Purple) sometime this month as they live quite close by.

1 comment:

  1. It really is amazing how quickly they grow. I still miss all of Sara's puppies.

    ReplyDelete