19 July 2008

More pics of 4-week old puppies



To see the same photos in our Picassa album, but in larger size, click on this link photos link below:

2008 pups, wk 4


I tried to upload a large-sized video (25 MB) of the puppies to this blog but after two hours of electronic churning away, I received a message that the upload failed. Will have to find a way of compressing the AVI files more or converting them to a different format such as MOV so the files aren't so large. In the meantime, enjoy the photos.

1 comment:

  1. Sylvia, I was just about to ask you about more pictures, but you read my mind...:)

    I imagine that now where they can finally walk by themselves there is no a secret spot in your house anymore, and they are everywhere. It must be very chaotic but at the same time the best time to catch them on exploring.

    Have a wonderful time with those little rascals...:)

    ReplyDelete